Wednesday 9 April 2014

UPDATE #2

Hey, I'm just letting you all know that you are not all crazy and yes I have changed the layout, I frequently get bored with the layouts on here and plus I wanted to make the site more professional looking, so I hope it does!

As you've also noticed I go through phases of posting different content, at the moment it has mainly been film/movie related articles because there's recently been lots of announcements so I wanted to keep up to date with that!

I have been lacking with reviews at the moment, I think I have too much free time on my hands that end up procrastinating, basically nothing gets done! So expect some coming up in the future, especially since there are no direct links to some of my pages on here because I've yet to go through the final stages of drafting them.

I hope everyone is enjoying there spring break/easter holidays and I will leave below the Divergent soundtrack thats constantly been on repeat, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment