Friday 18 April 2014

April Book Haul


Wait For You by J. Lynn
Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire
Walking Disaster by Jamie McGuire
The Vincent Boys by Abbi Glines
The Vincent Brothers by Abbi Glines
Dash & Lily's Book Of Dares Rachel Cohn & David Leviathan
Monument 14 by Emmy Laybourne
The Eternity Cure by Julie Kagawa

Hey, I decided to do a segment where I talk about my recent book purchases which everyone in the book community refers them to book hauls, so this is what they'll be called and what they'll look like!

I went into my local Works the other day and saw they had The Eternity Cure and Dash & Lily's Book Of Dares but the only downside was that the copies were heavily damaged, so I decided to hold out buying them from the store and buy them online instead.

For a while I've been eyeing up Wait For You and Monument 14 and with the books I left without purchasing I added these to my basket, along with some other titles. Thanks to Booktuber April Brooks obsession about Abbi Glines I decided to check out some of her books, the ones I went for are The Vincent Boys and The Vincent Brothers, so here's hoping I'll love this author just as much as April does!

As you may know I have already done a review on Wait For You and thats because I read it on e-book form and I just really wanted to get a physical copy so thats my reasoning for my purchasing!

Have you read any of these books, what did you think of them? What one should I read next?

No comments:

Post a Comment