Sunday 13 April 2014

The Neighbourhood

If I was never following Youtuber Ingrid Nilsen (MissGlamourazzi) on Twitter I wouldn't have ever known about The Neighbourhood.

One day back in July Ingrid tweeted about the track Afraid and I instantly fell in love with their songs. The NBHD songs are so dark and edgy that I can easily relate to seeing as the band is from my generation which is pretty surprising considering how quickly they got signed at such a young age.

The most unique factor about this up and coming band is that they chose to use black and white as a theme for their brand, which I find is quite refreshing and as quoted from their Q & A video "visualistic".

They are currently on tour with another popular band of the year which are The 1975. More recently The Neighbourhood have been announced to appear on the official The Amazing Spiderman 2 soundtrack with their track Honest.






Website: thenbhd.com
Soundcloud: soundcloud.com/theneighbourhood
iTunes: itunes.apple.com/gb/album/i-love-you./
Youtube: facebook.com/TheNeighbourhood
Twitter: twitter.com/thenbhd
Facebook: facebook.com/TheNeighbourhood?fref=ts

No comments:

Post a Comment