Saturday 29 March 2014

GOODREADS ANNOUNCEMENT

As many of you know I have a Goodreads account and I have recently joined a few book clubs on there, so I will be joining in these readathons. The Book Liberators are currently reading Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo, unfortunately I haven't had the chance to pick it up yet, and the other group is YA Book Club. This one in particular we will be reading a new book at the beginning of every month decided by a group poll, next month we will start with Half Bad by Sally Green and in May we have decided on Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi

So expect some reviews especially by these authors in the near future and also if you have the time come and join these clubs and express your opinions about anything you want, though obviously it has to be about books!

Are you already a member with a book group on Goodreads? If so leave the link below so I can check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment