Saturday 28 June 2014

FURY TRAILER

The latest trailer for Fury has been released, another film that is on my most highly anticipated film of the year list. I remember when they filmed this near my area and they had a lot of problems with the locals because of noise complaints, but anyway this sure does look good. As you can probably tell I like historical films, so hopefully this might be able to join my list of historical favourites. It stars Brad Pitt, Shia LaBeouf, Michael Peña, Logan Lerman, Jon Bernthal, Xavier Samuel, and Scott Eastwood.
April, 1945. As the Allies make their final push in the European Theatre, a battle-hardened army sergeant named Wardaddy commands a Sherman tank and her five-man crew on a deadly mission behind enemy lines. Outnumbered and out-gunned, and with a rookie soldier thrust into their platoon, Wardaddy and his men face overwhelming odds in their heroic attempts to strike at the heart of Nazi Germany.

No comments:

Post a Comment