Tuesday 11 November 2014

Don't Look Back by Jennifer L. Armentrout

I've literary been waiting all year to read Don't Look Back, so when I received it for my birthday I was ecstatic!

Sam wanders around helplessly with no memory of how she got there, so when it is revealed to her that she's been reported missing for a few days along with her best friend people start to question what happened. But in order to learn the truth of that fateful night Sam has to surround herself around normality in order to regain her memories. Though what she wasn't expecting is that someone close to her knows the truth and will stop her by any means necessary to keep her silent.

I enjoyed this book so much that I sped right through it, I was constantly suspicious of everyone that knew Sam, and I was actually right about some theories, though I was not expecting that explosive ending, really I had no idea.

Sam was really fun to read along with, definitely a character relatable to everyone, the fact that you're following her journey of self discovery and redemption is one hell of a roller-coster that at times you question her sanity.

I don't think theres anything else more to say or I'll end up spoiling you, but definitely check this book out because it constantly keeps you on edge, and its now on my list of favourite books of this year, so what's more to say and read this book!

*****
______________________________________________________________________________
You can get Don't Look Back online or at your nearest available bookstore.
I brought my copy from Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment