Monday 8 September 2014

September Book Haul #1

I was looking through Amazon last week and found some really good bargains, so these were the books I got!


The Queen Of The Tearling by Erika Johansen

I've heard about this book ever since it was announced Emma Watson would be starring in the film adaptation with the same crew from the Harry Potter franchise. I'm not sure how many books are in this series, so I'm guessing it will be three to six books, like most series out there.



Solitaire by Alice Oseman

I heard about this book earlier this year on the UKYA Twitter chat, I believe the author wrote the book when she was seventeen or eighteen and has been compared to John Green. Oseman has a two book deal, however both books are stand-alones, so I can't wait to read an English set book for once, considering most are set in America or some magical land!



Hexed by Michelle Krys

This book in particular intrigued me as it is not what it seems, I've heard from a lot of book talks that this is quite a funny book, more along the lines of Mean Girls meets Hocus Pocus. So I'll see whether its as good as it claims to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment