Thursday 29 May 2014

Book Unhaul #1

I was originally going to send these to Amazon Trade In but I thought it would be easier if I put these up on Ebay instead, as sometimes Trade In don't always accept your books. The books below are all the ones that will be listed on my Ebay later this week, so check out this post for an update where I'll link my Ebay. 


Size Doesn't Matter by Meg Cabot
666 Park Avenue by Gabriella Pierce
Fairy Treasure by Gwyneth Rees
Fairy Dust by Gwyneth Rees
Mermaid Magic by Gwyneth Rees
The Girl's Book by Juliana Foster
The Bad Girl's Club by Rhian Tracey
Out Of My Depth by Helen Bailey
Just Jealous by Anne Cassidy
Villain.net Council Of Evil by Andy Briggs
Hero.com Rise Of The Heroes by Andy Briggs
Crossed by Ally Condle
Matched by Ally Condle
Betrayed by P.C & Kristin Cast
Marked by P.C & Kristin Cast

No comments:

Post a Comment