Sunday 10 August 2014

Summer book haul

I brought many books over the summer, some in batches, others just solo, so lets begin this show and tell haul!



Pre-order
City Of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare

Well as you can tell I pre-ordered the final instalment to TMI about a month before its release date with Book Depository, which actually arrived a few days before its general released date!



WHSmith
Looking For Alaska by John Green
Deep Blue by Jennifer Donnolly

I could not believe it when I saw Deep Blue in hardback, WHSmith rarely sell hardbacks, so I just had to get it! But the bonus was that they were having a buy one get one for £1 deal, which as you can see I picked up Looking For Alaska.






Ebay
Love Letters To The Dead by Ava Dellaira
Hate List by Jennifer Brown
Ruin And Rising by Leigh Bardugo
Where Rainbows End by Cecelia Ahern

All my Ebay finds are used, apart from LLTTD. The only minor annoyance I have is with the quality of Where Rainbows End, as it was listed as new but its extremely old, so I may get the movie edition when it eventually comes out and either donate or sell on this copy. But my absolute bargain of the day was Ruin And Rising, I got it for less than half its retail price!



Book Depository
Thousand Words by Jennifer Brown

After reading Hate List I kept my eye on Thousand Words and at the time BP were selling it the cheapest! So expect some Jennifer Brown reviews coming your way!





Asda
Paper Towns by John Green
The Giver by Lois Lowry
The Good Girl by Mary Kubica

I went into Asda to buy two books but came home with three, and let me tell you they weren't the ones I was looking for! I was actually quite annoyed that they didn't have the books I wanted but these were the next best thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment